We are "Your Home For Better Health!"
We provide quality Family and Internal Medicine services.
Let our family care for your family!
* Holiday Closing: Midwest Regional Health Services and The Wellness Place will be closed on Saturday, May 23rd and Monday, May 25th to observe the Memorial Day holiday.
* Open House: Come help us celebrate our clinic expansion during our public open house on Wednesday, June 3rd from 12-2 p.m. Come see our new space and meet our friendly doctors and clinical team. Fresh popcorn will se served in keepsake cups. We look forward to seeing you on June 3rd!
* Dear Patients, we continue to be a Blue Cross/Blue Shield preferred provider.
Please be reassured that Midwest Regional Health Services is in no way involved in the conflict between Blue Cross/Blue Shield and CHI (Alegent). We are not members of Uninet and do not actively use CHI facilities except when you ask for it.
Our relationship with you is not affected by this issue. Please be reassured you have a place in our Home for Better Health. We have found Blue Cross to be fair and honest with us. They were willing to innovate right along with us when we became a Patient Centered Medical Home. We think they are good partners.
As we are still actively growing, we have room for patients, so if any of your friends, family, or coworkers are interested in finding a good doctor, please have them give us a call. Dr. James Ramig has plenty of openings, and we are hiring another doctor to start with us next summer. We have capacity to accept new patients.
Please let us know if you have questions, or concerns, and above all, take good care of yourself. Thank You.
Donald J Darst MD
President, MRHS, LLC
* MRHS welcomes James M. Ramig, M.D. Dr. Ramig has joined our staff at our Oakview Medical Building location.
* ezVisits are here!
MRHS and The Wellness Place are pleased to announce the launch of ezVisits!
ezVisits are a new and convenient way of being evaluated for an illness without coming into the doctor's office! ezVisits are available to existing patients for the following simple health problems:
- Sore Throat, Rash, Cough/Congestion, Pink Eye, Urinary Tract Infection, Diarrhea, Ear Ache
During an ezVisit, a patient logs into our patient portal and answers a series of questions that are specific to the health problem. Your physician will review and respond within 24 hours. A $35.00 electronic payment is required at the time of the visit. We hope our patients find both value and convenience in this new feature!
* Check out our Patient Portal!
Getting quality and convenient healthcare just became easier! As a patient at Midwest Regional Health Services, you have the unique opportunity of receiving high-quality medical care online through a confidential, secure Internet-based Patient portal. Click on the link below and you will have access to our new patient portal.
Our Patient Portal is integrated with our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and provides you with enhanced features which include:
o Live access to your physician’s open appointments. You can schedule your own appointments without making an electronic or telephone request from our office staff.
o Ability to view elements of your Electronic Medical Record including your office visit notes.
o Submit a refill request. The request is immediately available for processing by our clinical staff within the Electronic Medical Record.
o Offer of a preferred method of contact, such as e-mail. Physicians can communicate information to you electronically via the Portal, including lab results and instruction clarification.
o Appointment reminders via e-mail.
o Ability to upload documents to your provider including Home Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure logs.
o E-Statements (electronic billing statements).
o On-line Bill Payment convenience.